OpenText™ Documentum™ Release 16 EP6 is now available.
OpenText recently announced the release of OpenText™ Documentum™ Release 16 EP6. This version offers significant enhancements across the Documentum portfolio. With expanded capabilities for both OpenText™ Documentum™ D2 and OpenText™ Content Connect, customers can take advantage of updated user experiences. Documentum now delivers improved reporting and analytics capabilities to help gain insights and monitor system productivity and performance. In addition, new deployment tools simplify the ability to deploy Documentum in the cloud.
What's new in Documentum D2?
Documentum D2 continues to deliver new use cases for the Smart View user experience.
· Updated user experience.
· Support for deploying new or existing D2-based solutions using Smart View.
· Ability to switch between “classic” D2 UI-based and Smart view-based solutions.
· Ability to create documents from approved templates or contributing content.
What's new in Content Connect?
This release enables Microsoft® Office 365 online and desktop users to quickly access and edit Documentum-based Office documents without leaving the familiar Office environment.
· Added support for Documentum D2 configurations. Office users working in a D2-based solution can now use Content Connect to work with Office documents without having to switch between the Office application and Documentum D2.
· Content Connect integrates with both Microsoft® Outlook and Microsoft® Word, both online and desktop applications, enabling users to search, edit and save documents into Documentum.
· Content Connect includes new search capabilities, including type-ahead suggestions and results that include synonyms, homonyms and keywords.
What's new in Documentum xCP?
Documentum xCP delivers improved reporting and analytics for case management.
· Integrations with OpenText™ Magellan™ BI & Analytics (formerly OpenText™ Information Hub or iHub) allow users can gain insights into Documentum xCP solutions including:
· Ability to live embed charts
· Display real-time reports including live dashboard views based on user roles
· Documentum Reports is now available for Documentum xCP, allowing users to extend existing reports or build solution-specific reporting to monitor system status and performance.
What's new in Documentum Server?
A number of enhancements have been made to OpenText™ Documentum™ Server, enabling continuous delivery across the portfolio for rapid, consistent deployment.
· Kubernetes support with reference HELM Charts help automate the implementation and upgrades of container-based Documentum deployments.
· Container-level patching preserves configuration, making it easier for administrators to update components in organization-specific environments.
I need more details?
For a complete list of new features and fixed issues, or to discuss any particular use case for your business applications, please contact us.
Where do I download the software?
Contact us to now get help downloading the latest patches and setup files.
I’m planning an upgrade to Release 16 and need advice?
Nexlogica has the have resources to support you. Contact us now to kick off your planning with a complimentary assessment with our experts.
Always happy to hear from you.
Last Updated: 08/03/19
* Registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Open Text or other respective owners.